The high-rise office building at 250 W Pratt Street in Baltimore, Maryland stands at 360 feet/110 meters, containing twenty-four floors. The building was constructed and completed in 1986 and is located in the center of Baltimore's central commercial district.
HVAC Concepts designed and installed a new Energy Management System (EMS) and provides real-time remote monitoring and alarm management services.
Project Details: 250 W Pratt Street
- Full EMS retrofit
- First Distech EMS using N4 front-end utilizing
- Integrated new Distech ECY-1000 and ECL Controllers
- Full Plant retrofit – 2 TurboCor chillers, 1. 3 BAC towers, 9 fully integrated Armstrong pumps
- Multi-zone AHUs (Typical of 27) (5 three zone AHUs and 22 four zone AHUs)
- Constant Volume AHUs (Typical of 6) (5 constant volume AHUs and 1 OA AHU)
- Utilizing real-time monitoring of energy to decide most energy efficient way to run new TurboCor chillers and VFD pumps
- Substantial energy savings